Drive your digital transformation leveraging SAP Cloud Platform with multi-cloud architecture option and Cloud Foundry technology to deliver an open, simple, robust and flexible cloud native enterprise platform to build, deploy and manage innovative business applications.
Differentiated enterprise PaaS is critical to support business agility, optimize business processes and to help build new age digital business models. Enterprises can achieve digital transformation by leveraging SAP Cloud Platform’s development and business services combined with Cloud Foundry cloud native PaaS (a de-facto open source standard for enterprise PaaS). SAP Cloud Platform combined with Cloud Foundry lets you integrate, extend & personalize any application on the data center of your choice, generating greater business value at a lower cost of development and ownership while leveraging a multitude of community innovations like bring your own language (BYOL).
The SAP Cloud Platform Internet of Things (IoT) services connect devices to the SAP Cloud Platform allowing applications to take advantage of edge data to innovate.
• Accelerated time to market at lower costs with broad support of protocol and fast onboarding
• Agility to quickly implement new use cases with adaptive architecture and rich edge functionality
• Lower resource requirements and costs through large scale device management capabilities
Build new business models leveraging enterprise grade services for emerging technologies such as Machine Learning (ML) to empower new SaaS solutions.
• Leverage open, scalable, flexible architecture to fit your business needs
• Power your enterprise with multi-cloud architecture capability to shield the application development from intricacies of the deployment infrastructure
• Leverage intelligent services, or build your own Machine Learning models
SAP Cloud Platform offers comprehensive application development services and capabilities.
• Build on open standards with Java and Node.js buildpacks
• Bring your own language (BYOL) with community buildpacks (e.g. PHP, Python, Ruby, Go)
• Develop XSA applications on-premises on HANA, readily deploy the same app on SAP Cloud Platform
SAP is a Founding Platinum Level Member of the Cloud Foundry Foundation, an independent not for profit Linux Foundation Collaborative Project, whose purpose is to drive global awareness and adoption of the Cloud Foundry open source project and foster a vibrant community of contributors.
To this end, SAP has established a new Cloud Foundry Dojo in Walldorf, Germany, dedicated to educating and growing the community, and leads key open source initiatives, such as the Cloud Foundry BOSH OpenStack CPI project.
SAP was the platinum sponsor of the recently concluded Cloud Foundry Summit Silicon Valley in Santa Clara...
Everyone at DC Comics and Warner Brothers Pictures is excited about Wonder Woman. Not just because the box office numbers are great, but rather because Wonder Woman...
As you might have heard today during SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando or...