· SAP shall provide Customer a list of those portions of the Cloud Service for which Amazon Web Services is acting as a Subprocessor (as defined in the Personal Data Processing Agreement for SAP Cloud Services) upon request.
· Compute Hours means 2.5GB of YARN container memory for a single task (e.g. mapper or reducer container, Spark executor, Tez container) that is held by the job for an hour. Customer may subscribe to additional Compute Hours in blocks of 5,000.
· Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) File Count is the sum of the total number of files and directories in HDFS. This is a measure of the space required on the NameNode and DataNode to keep track of the DFS data. Each file, directory and block in HDFS is represented by an object in the NameNode. Customer may subscribe to additional files in blocks of 1 million.
· Data Navigator Users are individuals authorized to use the Alation (Data Navigator) third-party service by registering for an Alation account as part of the Cloud Service.
· The Usage Metric for the following add-on services is Flat Fee per month: SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (dedicated data transfer server); SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (VPN connectivity); SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (dedicated link); SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (workbench). The Usage Metric for SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (incremental capacity) is Terabytes (TB) in blocks of 10TB.
· In some instances, SAP, SAP SE and/or their Affiliates may use information, including personal data, collected from Customer’s users with their consent under the relevant Privacy Statement at https://portal.altiscale.com/legal/privacy-policy to prepare analyses described in the GTC.
· EU Only access is not available for the Cloud Service.
· The Enterprise Edition of the Cloud Service includes up to 6 hours per calendar week of technical assistance, which includes:
- design, optimization and data transfer expertise;
- high level architectural and design expertise;
- performance analysis and optimization suggestions;
- application deployment tips;
- data ingestion advice; and
- collaborative account management.
Requests for such technical assistance can be made by submitting a support ticket.
· SAP and Customer shall be free to use for any purpose the Residuals resulting from access to or work with Confidential Information disclosed in the performance of technical assistance services. The term “Residuals” shall mean information in non-tangible form, which may be retained by persons who have had access to the confidential information, including ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained herein. Neither SAP nor Customer shall have any obligation to limit or restrict the assignment of such persons or to pay royalties for any work resulting from the use of Residuals. However, the foregoing shall not be deemed to grant to either party a license under the other party’s copyright or patents.
· Customer may use the workbench included with the Cloud Service to host and run separately-licensed SAP or third-party applications. Customer is solely responsible for the security, maintenance, management and support of the applications installed by Customer on the Cloud Service.
· Customer is responsible for back up of Customer Data – no back up services are included in the Cloud Service.
· Customer shall fully compensate SAP (without effect of any limitations on liability in the GTCs) for any damages or expenses incurred by SAP as a result of a claim by a third party that any Customer or third party software or other technology hosted or run on the Customer’s Cloud Service workbench infringes or otherwise violates the rights of the third party.